Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Urban Gentleman Chronicles: 9FIVE



In this week's edition of The Urban Gentleman Chronicles, I'm featuring 9FIVE Eyewear. I recently first saw this collection hit one of my favorite streetwear stores, CREAM (located in the Boynton Beach Mall). Love the designs for these glasses. Whether clear lenses or polarized shades, 9FIVE provides you with some limited collection designs at an affordable price (Typically between $60-$90). I recently got myself a pair of the Watson II design which bares similar resemblance to a Wayfarer style but the Python skin tips separated them from norm. Check out a few designs below and hit up their site for new releases coming this fall. Because our futures are too bright to not have on the dopest shades. Pick up your pair right here: http://9fivesite.com/