Wednesday, January 25, 2012

L.N.O.M. x 1 Year After


Today is the one year anniversary of my first big mixtape release, Late Nights on Mars. A tape jam packed with indie producers and bands that I respect and admire. As I take a look at this past year, I have really been taking this experience in music to understand how this business works. I had the opportunity to perform on the NBC South Florida Today show alongside Russell Simmons, I have been able to collaborate with some incredible new artists, met and recorded with some credited producers, shot 6 music videos, started a web series, finished an album, performed a few shows, and released 2 singles on iTunes. There is still so much more to be done, but the ground work Dreamer Nation has been laying is setting up for a prominent 2012. I reflect on what I've learned and am excited about my future, as I attempt a big career move in relocating to Los Angeles this April. Expect more of everything, but most importantly the break onto the performance scene. I look at LA as a chance to really take what we have been building and show it to everybody through high energy shows. You got to be in it to win it, so at this point in time...I'm ready.

DOWNLOAD the Late Nights on Mars Mixtape right here:
http://planetdutch.com/