Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Robin Thick Brings out Nicki Minaj @106th & Park


Robin Thicke is dropping his new album "Sex Therapy" and came by 106th & Park to perform and promote. During his "Shakin it for Daddy" performance Robin brought out Young Money's Nicki Minaj. Now don't get me wrong people, the girl is cool, but after this performance I would have to say she needs to step up her game. She is very beautiful but I think she needs to run through some sound checks before going out there. I hate to hate on this site, and only like to pass off good vibes, but I think its evident upon viewing. Check it out and let me know what you think. Robin Thicke on the other hand is dope and you should definitely go cop the album which features Nicki Minaj, Snoop Dogg, Kid Cudi, among others.

Robin Thicke Feat. Nicki Minaj- Shakin it for Daddy LIVE
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh5V97422vi6tfY7l9